Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another blogger in support of Harris Miller

Some of the Raising Kaine people have accused the blogs of not having many Harris Miller supporters.

Well I submit that this is because Harris Miller is a MARK WARNER DEMOCRAT and the Democratic Blogs are left-wing drivel.

Harris Miller doesn't need blog support because he has 4 very powerful blogs supporting him.

Go-Television is one good one.

Miller for Governor in 2009 is of course the best one.

I Support Miller sounds like a flip flopper (like JFK, hee hee hee), but give them time and I think they'll write some really good content that will blow you away with the analyis of the problems that a Mark Warner style candidate can solve.

FCDC blog is another good one written by a different person than those three.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see how this helps Harris Miller. You're just way over the top.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Miller For Governor said...

I can't help it if I'm enthusiastic about Harris Miller and I know that James Webb will not work just like my old watch.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home