Monday, March 27, 2006

The Iraq War is part of the War on Terror

Everybody knows that Harris Miller supported the War in Iraq.

I dare anyone to tell me why this war was not neccessary.

Look, everyone thought Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). Even Bill Clinton thought so. Saddam had violated numerous UN resolutions. He had used WMD in the past against his neighbors and his own people. He had an active desire to pursue the creation of a weapons-related program. There are free elections in Iraq right now. 16 out of the 18 provinces are stable. We're opening libraries and schools. Democracy is on the gallop.

The world is better off with Saddam Hussein out of power. He was a bad man...a very bad man. Mistakes have been made, but this is a righteous cause and anyone who says otherwise is a traitor.

Harris Miller was right to support the Iraq War. Furthermore, anyone who doesn't support the Iraq war is the wrong candidate for Virginia. We need to show the Republicans that we are strong. We cannot dabble in pacifism.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there other problems with Webb? Beyond pacifism?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Virginia Centrist said...

I myself once dabbled in pacifism!

Not in 'Nam, of course.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Miller For Governor said...

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the matter?

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Dick Cheney said...

I think Miller should shoot someone in the face to get his candidacy for the House of Delegates jump-started. And not with some pansy-assed bird shot either, I'm talkin' good-old-God-fearin'-no-queerin-Re-publican-buckshot baby!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, I said I say, I said I say young man you have quite a temper

1:15 PM  
Blogger harrismillerfan said...

I love this post. So glad to have a fellow blogger like M for G for sees the truth.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Miller For Governor said...

Thank you. Sorry I lost my temper earlier on this post. I was really really really angry.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller for governor:

You are making important people angry.

2:00 PM  
Blogger harrismillerfan said...

Who is he making angry? Those who do not understand how Democratic politics work in VA? M for G 09 is making perfect sense to me.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller is going to crush Kilgore, Gilmore, Bolling, and McDonnell.

Miller's an "Old Testament kind of guy": how's McDonnell ever going to top that?

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Miller for Governor said...

I agree. It's not about the new testament anymore, it's the old testament. That's the ticket to the Governor's mansion.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to smoke pages from the old testament

10:43 AM  
Anonymous gay men sex stories said...

You have been very kind to us, giveneverything you have to help us, and we would love to go on holiday,John said. I luxuriated in the tub, moisturizing and scenting my body,all the long while, planning to kidnap my husband and lock my son inthe cellar for the remainder.
bestiality girl stories
woman having sex dog stories
sexy wife fucking strangers stories
erotic lesbian threesomes sex stories
bondage slave stories
You have been very kind to us, giveneverything you have to help us, and we would love to go on holiday,John said. I luxuriated in the tub, moisturizing and scenting my body,all the long while, planning to kidnap my husband and lock my son inthe cellar for the remainder.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous sex post stories x said...

Ziggy sighed and trembled No imagine all thatslippery icing rubbing against the skin while enjoyingthe pleasure of thrusting into soft inviting thighs ofBessie. John looked at me with tearful eyes.
first time fuck stories
rough gang rape sex stories
preteen spanking stories
xnxx granny incest stories
sex stories post virus free
Ziggy sighed and trembled No imagine all thatslippery icing rubbing against the skin while enjoyingthe pleasure of thrusting into soft inviting thighs ofBessie. John looked at me with tearful eyes.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home