Saturday, March 25, 2006

Name Recognition

Some kids who are class mates of mine have been tolling (NOPE!!! TROLLING) on this site, but I hope we can ignore these tolls (NOPE!!! TROLLS) and move on.

"Harris Miller." I say the name, but do you recognize it? Maybe so, and maybe not.

That's what this campaign is all about. If I go outside to Short Pump Mall and scream Harris Miller at the top of my lungs and no one turns to look at me, then he is not ready to run for Governor in 2009.

Oops. I wrote the wrong word and I am now the class clown. I meant "trolls". A troll is someone who is out of place, like James Webb at a big time Northern Virginia lobbyist fundraiser.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What color drapes is he going to get at the mansion?

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Spanky said...

I would like some tolls, I thought I had to have a toll road to get them though.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a second...isn't your profile picture a donkey mixed with an elephant?

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100% donkey there bud

7:10 AM  
Blogger Miller For Governor said...

No I googled it.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home